Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2 3   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Nick and Neko, Formally Rob Hyatt
FatRap
Posted: Jan 31, 2019 - 09:17 am

World Record Trout
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1282

QUOTE (Backroadsfishing @ Jan 31, 2019 - 11:00 am)
Looks and sounds like you had a great time and a nice amount of fish landed. Maybe the next trip you can land that over 43cm eye.

Cheers

46cm is the slot size, must be over.

PMEmail Poster
Chevy
Posted: Jan 31, 2019 - 09:21 am

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 156

QUOTE (Northhunter @ Jan 31, 2019 - 12:02 am)
Booked for next weekend. How deep?

We didn't see a single perch last year. Hoping for a few this time. Keeps things interesting...

We were fishing in 17 ft. Good luck on your trip.
Hopefully you can entice a couple of keepers topside
Cheers

PMEmail Poster
Northhunter
Posted: Jan 31, 2019 - 09:35 am

Smolt Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 3521

After last year I'm not getting my hopes up. Two of us brought up 60 in a day and a half.. my side of the hut was lopsided as well lol. It was 98% walleye and we didn't even come close Any other huts in on the perch?

Thanks for the report! Hope you find a way to do March

PMEmail Poster
snakemodny
Posted: Feb 01, 2019 - 05:05 pm

Egg

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 16656

Went up second week of January with these Guys after years of fishing under Robs guidance.
Its as if they took what Rob passed on and dashed in their knowledge because it was the best fishing we had in a long time.
Over 100 Walleye, 5 keepers, one being close to 5 pounds. A bunch of pike and herring as well!
Not to mention they were more than willing to help you out with anything you needed... Run into town for you, charge your batteries if need be, Drill holes on the ice wherever you wanted.
Top notch service, and I highly recommend these guys!

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Nipissing
Fishing forum for Lake Nipissing & Area. Fishing for walleye/pickerel, muskie, pike, bass, perch, crappie and more. Local Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Tactics, Discussions & More. Northern Ontario Fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace