Fishing Forum  Fishing Regulations  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Big Bass, Big Crappie
crappeeeman
Posted: Jul 28, 2022 - 06:04 am

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 18589

What we need is more people like this that are trying to help the fish make a comeback. Bless the man that returns many fish to the water to make many more fish.

Attached Image

PMEmail Poster
crappeeeman
Posted: Jul 28, 2022 - 09:09 am

World Record Trout

QUOTE (Goshawk @ Jul 28, 2022 - 03:52 am)
Well done Jaime. very good report and pics.

Thank you Lionel. That was Balsam I was at just for the night. The bass were 17, 16 and 15 inches. The crappie was 14 inches. The other crappie were all around 10 inches and some more bass around the same as the ones in the picture or a bit smaller. So weird that I could not catch a fish until I put on the Zoom worm and went very shallow.

PMEmail Poster
reelingmachine
Posted: Jul 28, 2022 - 09:17 am

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 5322

Well done CM on figuring them out and turning the night into a production one! Glad your first outing after the long break was a good one.

PM
crappeeeman
Posted: Jul 28, 2022 - 11:05 am

World Record Trout

QUOTE (reelingmachine @ Jul 28, 2022 - 09:17 am)
Well done CM on figuring them out and turning the night into a production one! Glad your first outing after the long  break was a good one.

Thanks RM yes it's been a while. How is your ankle doing, are you back to normal yet?

PMEmail Poster
reelingmachine
Posted: Jul 28, 2022 - 11:24 pm

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 5322

The ankle still hurts when I walk for some time and I limp a bit. I was able to drive to the cottage and launch the boat. French river welcomed me well. 3 smbs of different sizes, all lost. 3 pike, 2 small and one is a keeper. Tried my drop shot with 2.5" white tube and walleye hit it. Rushed to pull it on the deck by the line and it broke. Should have had the net ready.
The main excitement came from crappie. Thee began to bite at sunset, together with mosquito.
Did not measure yet, but there were few nice ones. Caught 9 with the sons.

Attached Image

PM
crappeeeman
Posted: Jul 29, 2022 - 07:15 am

World Record Trout

Glad your ankle is getting there. That is going to be a great dinner, good luck on the rest of the week.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Kawartha Lakes
Fishing forum for the Kawartha Lakes & Area. Rice Lake, Lake Scugog, Sturgeon Lake, Balsam Lake, Chemong Lake, Buckhorn Lake, Pigeon Lake, Stoney Lake - Fishing Reports, Ice Conditions, walleye, bass, muskie, crappie, perch & more!