Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Head Lake fishing...
Flukes
Posted: Jun 22, 2022 - 10:48 am

Trophy Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 15807

I see that my post was deemed to be too much detail for public eyes (even though I would have that that it was a large enough lake...but understood). If anyone has info they are willing to share, please PM. Thanks.

PMEmail Poster
randaller
Posted: Jun 23, 2022 - 08:36 am

Adult Trout

Member No.: 2009

What head lake are you talking about? Haliburton or the one off of Hwy 45?

I have info about both

PMEmail Poster
Flukes
Posted: Jun 23, 2022 - 08:54 pm

Trophy Trout

Hi Randaller,
Thanks. I think I had mention which one in my earlier post that was pulled because I think too many people were sharing what was deemed too detailed info (thanks all BTW) -forgot to write the details again. It's the one with the northern shores fronting the QEII Wildlands (W of Norland and ENE of Lake Dalrymple). Mayeb PM me instead of writing here...just in case it's too much info to share openly...thanks! And it's not for me but a friend who is heading up to the QEII but asked about Head...from the others, it sounds like an interesting place to visit someday.

PMEmail Poster
mykola
Posted: Jun 24, 2022 - 05:19 am

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 13075

QUOTE (Flukes @ Jun 23, 2022 - 08:54 pm)
Hi Randaller,
Thanks. I think I had mention which one in my earlier post that was pulled because I think too many people were sharing what was deemed too detailed info (thanks all BTW) -forgot to write the details again. It's the one with the northern shores fronting the QEII Wildlands (W of Norland and ENE of Lake Dalrymple). Mayeb PM me instead of writing here...just in case it's too much info to share openly...thanks! And it's not for me but a friend who is heading up to the QEII but asked about Head...from the others, it sounds like an interesting place to visit someday.

Iím guilty haha oops. Key take away was slot for zone 17 and lots of rocks.

PMEmail Poster
bassmasterrr
Posted: Jun 24, 2022 - 06:29 am

Adult Trout

Member No.: 13353

Theres A lot better lakes to visit in the area imo

PMEmail Poster
Flukes
Posted: Jun 24, 2022 - 01:35 pm

Trophy Trout

Maybe...but its not me going. A friend is heading up to the QEII...but I would always consider visiting a new lake if I had the chance...always great to see all the different lakes we are so fortunate to have in Ontario.

PMEmail Poster
Jerkbaiter
Posted: Jun 24, 2022 - 02:25 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 12665

QUOTE (Flukes @ Jun 24, 2022 - 01:35 pm)
Maybe...but its not me going.  A friend is heading up to the QEII...but I would always consider visiting a new lake if I had the chance...always great to see all the different lakes we are so fortunate to have in Ontario.

I agree.
Every year I am discovering one or more new lakes for myself which I never fished before.
It's a lot of fun.

PS. Never been to Head lake , so cannot offer any advise.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Kawartha Lakes
Fishing forum for the Kawartha Lakes & Area. Rice Lake, Lake Scugog, Sturgeon Lake, Balsam Lake, Chemong Lake, Buckhorn Lake, Pigeon Lake, Stoney Lake - Fishing Reports, Ice Conditions, walleye, bass, muskie, crappie, perch & more!