Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Paulin Heater, Thermo Coupler
simcoeslayer77
Posted: Jan 14, 2019 - 10:47 pm

Smolt Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 10724

QUOTE (kayd @ Jan 14, 2019 - 08:15 pm)
Hi Simcoeslayer, I just Built a 720sqft Mancave and I put in a 24k Senville Mini split Heat Pump System and it cost me around .95cents a day to heat it.

Yes they are efficient and quiet... did you run auxiliary heat for those -20 nights? I have no experience with the senville brand, I personally like the Mitsubishi (well built IMO) but pricey... I've found issues with the reversing valves sticking on some other popular brands

And you stay cool in the summer!

PMEmail Poster
kayd
Posted: Jan 15, 2019 - 08:52 am

Fry

Member No.: 2692

The Senville I put in is good to -30. Excellent product. Bought it online from sogoodtobuy.com just over 2k delivered to my shop in Waubaushene.

PMEmail Poster
simcoeslayer77
Posted: Jan 15, 2019 - 09:32 pm

Smolt Trout

Member No.: 10724

Sounds pretty good... does that man cave have a beer fridge? Lol... I've never fished waubaushene but It intrigues me every time I drive by on the 400 on the way to the cottage in Bala. Looks like quite the walk out to the grounds. Sold all my machines last year when I moved to the big smoke

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Simcoe
Fishing forum for Lake Simcoe & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in Simcoe County!

Marketplace