Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

> River Bows?
phoney
Posted: Oct 01, 2018 - 01:57 pm

Adult Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 269

I am interested if they have moved in to the Thornbury and Bighead,, Has there been enough rain to push them up. I guess they have the salmon started.Thanks for the info.

PMEmail Poster
Fisherman
Posted: Oct 01, 2018 - 02:55 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 25

And how many more species would you like us to go and check for you.

PM
phoney
Posted: Oct 01, 2018 - 03:18 pm

Adult Trout

sorry I offended you. I was just asking a simple question. It seems that I struck a nerve. Sorry for that but I thought the Board was for info.

PMEmail Poster
Fisherman
Posted: Oct 01, 2018 - 04:28 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 25

You didn't offend me, first it was perch in the marina, now bows in the river. We don't all have time to go scouting for others.

PM
phoney
Posted: Oct 01, 2018 - 05:45 pm

Adult Trout

I am trying to get info to plan a trip cause my drive is not local. I guess the process iritates u. I just want the facts it mustbe a full moon..

PMEmail Poster
ThorahGuy
Posted: Oct 01, 2018 - 06:16 pm

World Record Trout
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 644

Now is as good a time as any to remind members to be mindful of the Forum Rules. The following extract explains why in this instance.

"Posting of GPS coordinates and exact fishing locations is prohibited. This includes, and is not limited to, sharing details about areas that are sensitive to abuse. ie. naming rivers during salmon and steelhead runs, fish spawning areas, small back lakes, or any other content which is deemed 'too specifc' and may be harmful to the resource, fishery or environment. If you would like to share specific fishing locations, access points / parking or personal contact information, please use the PM (Private Messaging) system."

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Georgian Bay & Lake Huron
Fishing forum for Lake Huron & Georgian Bay. Fishing for walleye, muskie, bass, salmon, trout, crappie, perch and more. Local Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Tactics, Discussions & More. Enjoy Lake Huron Outdoors!

Marketplace