Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Florida trip - part one
Goshawk
Posted: Nov 19, 2019 - 06:16 am

Trophy Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 11890

Getting ready to head to the airport for the trip back home this morning. I've managed to get to 3 different lakes on this part of the trip; Lake Wailes, Crooked Lake and Lake Kissimmee. I didn't take any fish pics thus far because everything that I've caught has been 2lb or less. Not a lot of people on the water at this time of year. water temps have ranged from 62 (Lake Wailes) to 74 (Kissimmee). I did manage to get blown off the water by a sudden storm that blew in over a half hour (winds 7mph suddenly gusting to 35mph).
I did manage to take my daughter and her BF to the Saints vs Tampa game (my 3rd time going to an NFL game). Now I have to head home by air because of an injury to my wife (fell on the ice outside the front door). I'll stay home until she doesn't need me then fly back to Tampa for part 2 of the trip (and to retrieve my truck and boat (leaving them in my daughter's apartment complex). I'll miss Thanksgiving dinner with them, but we'll get over it.

Stay tuned for Part 2!!

PMEmail Poster
Goshawk
Posted: Nov 19, 2019 - 06:19 am

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 11890

Beautiful sunrise at Lake Kissimmee

Attached Image

PMEmail Poster
fishmagnet
Posted: Nov 19, 2019 - 08:22 am

World Record Trout

Member No.: 515

Thank you for the report.
I hope the wife gets better soon and you get back down there and catch some fish.

PMEmail Poster
FatRap
Posted: Nov 19, 2019 - 11:16 am

World Record Trout
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1282

Hope all is okay with the wife, good luck on part 2 of your trip.

Tight lines

PMEmail Poster
Chevy
Posted: Nov 21, 2019 - 07:51 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 156

Ill echo the above statements and send my best wishes to your wife.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Kawartha Lakes
Fishing forum for the Kawartha Lakes & Area. Rice Lake, Lake Scugog, Sturgeon Lake, Balsam Lake, Chemong Lake, Buckhorn Lake, Pigeon Lake, Stoney Lake - Fishing Reports, Ice Conditions, walleye, bass, muskie, crappie, perch & more!

Marketplace