Fishing Forum  Fishing Regulations  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Spanish - late June, suggestions?
maitlandman
Posted: Jun 24, 2020 - 01:12 pm

Parr Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 17668

Just wanted to thank all the guys above for the input. The suggestions were spot on.
only fished the spanish for a half day, picked up a couple then onto several lakes.
Was a great trip - tons of pike, pickerel and smallies including both my wifes and my own PB.
The old timer had an amazing time and we fished steady for 4 days breaking only 2 to 3 hrs when it got super hot and, believe it or not, at 85 yrs. old he even took a jump (literally, 3ft minimum) in the lake for his first swim in years! was nervous about it but all that was required was some assistance getting back out and I could tell he was glad he made the call to go in.
Kept a couple pickerel for one of the best suppers ive had in ages and fortunately the bugs only got really bad at night.
what a beautiful part of the province for sure, thanks again fellas.

PMEmail Poster
Fozzy47
Posted: Jun 24, 2020 - 06:16 pm

Parr Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 18006

Very happy to hear of your great trip. I told you, you were going to win either way...
Congrats.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Northern Lakes
Fishing forum for Northern Ontario, including Muskoka, Algonquin & Bancroft Area Lakes. Fishing for brook trout, lake trout, bass, walleye, pickerel, muskie, pike, crappie, perch, splake and more. Northern Ontario fishing at it's Best!