Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> State of emergency!, South Shore Ice Condos
SSIC
Posted: Jan 12, 2021 - 08:22 pm

Smolt Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 5326

As of Wednesday January 13 we will be shutting down for a minimum of 28 days. We hope too reopen Thursday February 11. Our phone has been lit up like a Christmas tree since the announcement. Cara-Lee will be contacting all of our clients so don't panic.

PMEmail Poster
Chevy
Posted: Jan 12, 2021 - 09:20 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 156

Appreciate you letting us know.
Moving forward, I wish you nothing but good luck on the rest of the season.
Iím sure a tough pill to swallow.

PMEmail Poster
Longshank
Posted: Jan 12, 2021 - 09:30 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 118

Wish you all the best through these very trying times

PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Beekay
Posted: Jan 13, 2021 - 07:37 am

Fry

Member No.: 7034

Really feel sorry for Cara-Lee. She had been keeping me updated throughout this whole mess up to my booking last weekend and I could sense the frustration. Now more cancellations to deal with. Stay strong guys - I hope you are able to salvage the rest of the season starting mid Feb.

PMEmail Poster
Limacharley
Posted: Jan 13, 2021 - 07:57 am

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 11791

You and other operators are doing the right thing. It's 28 days.

PMEmail Poster
bruinsfansteve
Posted: Jan 13, 2021 - 09:36 am

Fry

Member No.: 2665

Cara Lee and I guess you could include Garnet, are the best. We have been going up to fish with them this would have been 16 years. You guys are the best and have always treated us well. It really sucks that this is happening but we all need to do whatís right for everyone right now. We were supposed to arrive today for our annual trip. Cara Lee did a great job keeping us informed of what was going on that was awesome. Obviously not the answer we wanted but as many others have stated itís only one season. Best of luck to all of you that get to make a trip this year and Cara Lee and Garnet thanks and we will see you next season. Stay safe everyone.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Nipissing
Fishing forum for Lake Nipissing & Area. Fishing for walleye/pickerel, muskie, pike, bass, perch, crappie and more. Local Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Tactics, Discussions & More. Northern Ontario Fishing at it's Best!