Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Fell asleep, Caught some fish
Donnydecent
Posted: May 25, 2018 - 06:14 pm

Parr Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 10584

I work nights got off work Monday morning and headed up to Port Sydney. Was my mom birthday so stayed up all day. Got up Early on Tuesday feeling super tired but only had the day to fish before having to head home. Started trolling in the morning with zero luck for hours on end. Had my rod in the holder and woke up to crashing into a tree on the shoreline! Luckily it wasnít someoneís boat house that cost more than most ppls homes! In 6 hours of trolling I hooked into two small lakers. The first i hoisted into the boat and it came off mid air hit the side of the boat and ended up back in th lake. p##### about not being at the ready I put my net right next to me. When I hooked into the next one 20 mins later I got it to the boat and reached for my net only to find out it was tangled in the hooks on my other rod $%#! Said a quick prayer and boosted the little guy into the boat, success! A small fish for the pan and I headed home. Next time Iíll bring a bigger coffee and maybe play some tunes.

Attached Image

PMEmail Poster
Donnydecent
Posted: May 25, 2018 - 06:18 pm

Parr Trout

Member No.: 10584

Yum

Attached Image

PMEmail Poster
Ice
Posted: May 25, 2018 - 07:15 pm

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 7713

Nice looking fish. Also looks like you had a good meal.

PMEmail Poster
Drew
Posted: May 26, 2018 - 07:14 am

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 8190

Good job sticking with it...I think we've all had those days where it seems everything's working against us and nothing quite goes as it should.

PMEmail Poster
FishingChef
Posted: May 26, 2018 - 05:41 pm

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 15394

Congrats on the catch and definitely a yummy meal

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Northern Lakes
Fishing forum for Northern Ontario, including Muskoka, Algonquin & Bancroft Area Lakes. Fishing for brook trout, lake trout, bass, walleye, pickerel, muskie, pike, crappie, perch, splake and more. Northern Ontario fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace