Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Open seat for Musky fishing, Heading to Tweed
MikeyLovesMuskies
Posted: Oct 24, 2018 - 04:39 pm

Lunker Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 14137

I know this is last minute but does anyone want to go Musky fishing with me tomorrow morning??

My friend who lives up there will be joining us around 11am.

We have a 14 ft Jon boat with 15hp and a trolling motor.

We have an open seat. Please let me know asap. I'll be checking this thread frequently until about 9 or 10pm. I will also check it in the morning as well.

First come first serve,

Mikey

PMEmail Poster
chazD
Posted: Oct 24, 2018 - 04:54 pm

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 11172

That's an awesome offer Mikey. Hope someone takes you upon the offer, you've been on fire lately and I'm sure whoever gets to join you will have a blast.

PMEmail Poster
mephisto_lake
Posted: Oct 24, 2018 - 05:14 pm

Smolt Trout

Member No.: 11714

I live about 300 metres from the launch if you see a ranger in the drive way its my house, I've been working crazy overtime but made it out last weekend water temp was 58 degrees and windy, I imagine low 50's now. Hopefully you get them, I'm hoping to make it out this weekend.

PMEmail Poster
MikeyLovesMuskies
Posted: Oct 24, 2018 - 07:09 pm

Lunker Trout

I'll just most likely end up meeting my friend up there at 11am. Still get a good amount on time on the water.

PMEmail Poster
Attila
Posted: Oct 24, 2018 - 08:06 pm

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 11988

Hope someone takes you up on your offer dude, the way you've been getting them lately and the awesome way you describe your time on the water would make for a fun day for anyone who loves fishing!

I'd be up to joining you but it's mom's birthday!

PMEmail Poster
MikeyLovesMuskies
Posted: Oct 25, 2018 - 05:54 am

Lunker Trout

No worries gentlemen. Hopefully at one point we'll get to fish together. Heading out in an hour. I'll post how our day goes.

Have a great day

PMEmail Poster
MikeyLovesMuskies
Posted: Oct 26, 2018 - 01:48 pm

Lunker Trout

We got Skunked!! Tried everything and at different speeds. This is my second time going there and have not caught a Musky yet.

Will wait til next season to give it another shot

PMEmail Poster
mephisto_lake
Posted: Oct 29, 2018 - 04:40 am

Smolt Trout

Member No.: 11714

Decided to hit up that system yesterday afternoon after the snowstorm, had one follow on a bucktail, missed a fish on a jerkbait and one bite on a swimbait, trolling back to the ramp I lost a mid 40's at the net on a swimbait and managed to land a mid 30's 15 minutes later on the same swimbait.

PMEmail Poster
MikeyLovesMuskies
Posted: Oct 29, 2018 - 12:05 pm

Lunker Trout

QUOTE (mephisto_lake @ Oct 29, 2018 - 05:40 am)
Decided to hit up that system yesterday afternoon after the snowstorm, had one follow on a bucktail, missed a fish on a jerkbait and one bite on a swimbait, trolling back to the ramp I lost a mid 40's at the net on a swimbait and managed to land a mid 30's 15 minutes later on the same swimbait.

Nice. Glad you at least seen some action. My friend and his co-worker went the day after I went and didn't see a fish all day either. They know that lake pretty well too.

Sucks to hear you missed that mid 40 incher but with you being so close to the lake, you'll have more opportunities to find the big ones before season ends.

Good luck bro and keep me posted on how you do. I'm hoping to get out again soon

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Kawartha Lakes
Fishing forum for the Kawartha Lakes & Area. Rice Lake, Lake Scugog, Sturgeon Lake, Balsam Lake, Chemong Lake, Buckhorn Lake, Pigeon Lake, Stoney Lake - Fishing Reports, Ice Conditions, walleye, bass, muskie, crappie, perch & more!

Marketplace