Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> End of the season for me
Goshawk
Posted: Oct 31, 2018 - 05:47 pm

Lunker Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 11890

It's been a long and wonderful fishing season for me. I've caught more smallies this year than any previous year. I've had some wonderful trips to new locations, spent some amazing days fishing new lakes and learned another Kawartha lake (Balsam) fairly well now as I've spent almost the entire previous season on Pigeon. Next season....Sturgeon!
I also enjoyed the tournaments organized by Matt held in the Kawarthas this year. It was a ton of fun, and was very nice to put faces to some of the screen names here. What a great bunch of people I've stumbled on here!!
The boat was dropped off today to get winterized as I'm heading to Tampa in another week to spend Thanksgiving with my daughter. While there, I plan on playing some golf and checking out a new single-rider scooter golf cart at my fav course there, and I'll be going fishing with my fav guide again on Lake Kissimmee. Looking forward to this trip.
I hope every one has a great finish to this season and the upcoming ice season. Stay safe, please wear your PFD, and I'lll be seeing you guys on the water next spring.

Tight lines!!

PMEmail Poster
Attila
Posted: Oct 31, 2018 - 06:10 pm

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 11988

Cheers Goshawk, glad you had a great year and I hope you enjoy the family time you have coming!

See ya next year!

PMEmail Poster
longfish
Posted: Oct 31, 2018 - 07:14 pm

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 10648

Yes smallies were excellent this year for me too.....enjoy Florida.....and the golf/fishing there.....I will be just South of you in Bradenton for the last two weeks of March doing exactly the same thing only on the gulf and some intercoastal.

PMEmail PosterYahoo
sabby
Posted: Oct 31, 2018 - 07:26 pm

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 9998

Have a great time in Florida.

PMEmail Poster
FatRap
Posted: Nov 01, 2018 - 01:42 pm

World Record Trout
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1282

Well done Goshawk, sure sounds like a good season to me

Enjoy your time in Florida with family and friends.......golfing and fishing sounds like my kind of vacation.....enjoy.

Safe trip.

PMEmail Poster
MikeyLovesMuskies
Posted: Nov 01, 2018 - 03:05 pm

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 14137

Hey Lionel, glad to hear you can continue fishing when you get to Florida. I miss those days of being able to fish all year. I grew up in Clearwater . Ask your daughter if she's familiar with Countryside Mall. I used to own a clothing store in there.

I would also like to thank you for bringing me out with you for a day of fishing. I really enjoyed myself and it was great spending time with you.

Wish you all the best and a safe trip.

Take care,

Mikey

PMEmail Poster
Chuck Enwinde
Posted: Nov 02, 2018 - 12:21 am

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 6034

Right on Lionel. Good luck with those big Kissimee bass. Oh and Happy Birthday.

P.S you'd better check in with your buds at TGN.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Kawartha Lakes
Fishing forum for the Kawartha Lakes & Area. Rice Lake, Lake Scugog, Sturgeon Lake, Balsam Lake, Chemong Lake, Buckhorn Lake, Pigeon Lake, Stoney Lake - Fishing Reports, Ice Conditions, walleye, bass, muskie, crappie, perch & more!

Marketplace