Reply to this topicStart new topic

> iPhone & iPad - File Attachment Problem
Bayliner
Posted: May 30, 2012 - 06:18 pm

World Record Trout
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 22

QUOTE (Dbfish @ May 28, 2012 - 11:50 pm)
Can't post my pics from iPhone no more not responding to lakesimcoeoutdoors email anymore answers??

Dbfish, can you give a little more detail to this problem and we'll see what can be done. Not sure if you are having a board issue or an iphone issue.

PMEmail Poster
FSHN FRK
Posted: May 30, 2012 - 06:52 pm

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 952

I have the iPhone and the way I post pics is through "Photobucket". Download photobucket and transfer them to the site. It's pretty easy.
Cheers!

PMEmail Poster
smiath
Posted: May 30, 2012 - 08:19 pm

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 341

Hey admin..with the apple stuff the "choose file" tab is blurred out... You can't hit the button with the iPhone or iPad..I usually email my pics from my phone to mysleft and put them up with the laptop, but the photobucket thing maybe easier and quicker though? And dbfish I would love to see some of these pics! I'm out in your neck of the woods enough and I'm sure I've seen ya out there!

PMEmail Poster
FSHN FRK
Posted: May 31, 2012 - 06:57 am

World Record Trout

Member No.: 952

Hey Admin.
Like I said I use Photobucket. Just like you said in your post, it's very easy, and free.
Cheers!

PMEmail Poster
ZzzAngler
Posted: Sep 22, 2016 - 11:24 am

Smolt Trout

Member No.: 9551

Hey Admin,
This may be a little off topic but looking for some assistance with my IPAD when using this site. Even though I checked the box to remember my user name and password, it still prompts me to fill them in each and every time. I even have to log in again each time i go to a new thread. Each time i change threads, I have to log in again if i wish to have member privileges such as viewing photos or posting. When i access the site from a regular computer i have no issues. Do you know if its something with my settings or just something unique to IPADS??? Feeling Frustrated.

PMEmail Poster
ThorahGuy
Posted: Sep 22, 2016 - 01:02 pm

World Record Trout
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 644

I know nothing about IPads. That said, try clearing the cache; it may be corrupt.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

Berkley Power Bait Panfish Nibbles

Cordell Wally Diver Triple Threat

Piscifun Ultralight Spinning Reel

Magic Bait Crappie Bites

Mr Crappie Slab Daddy

Crappie Magnet White/Chart

Power Pro Braided Fishing Line

Custom 3D Fishing T- Shirts

Humminbird HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G3
Fishing Lake Simcoe
Fishing forum for Lake Simcoe & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in Simcoe County. Enjoy Lake Simcoe Outdoors today!