Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Great Trip!, PRIMETIME SMASHFEST
OutdoorDave
Posted: Jan 09, 2020 - 02:58 pm

Lunker Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 10989

My buddy and I just got back yesterday from a few days in the north fishing Nipissing and Nosbonsing. Day 1 on Nosbonsing was slow, with only 1 Pike, and a few misses on the tipup. Day 2 we headed to Callander Bay, had a bit more action, saw a handful of walleye (no keepers), 2 pike, and a few herring. Day 3 headed back to the Bay, started out pretty slow, picking out a handful of Walleye, a couple Pike, and a Herring, until around 4:30pm.... Switched up to a minnow and started SMASHING! We caught an easy 20 Walleye (One BLue Walleye!) in an hour. Could barely keep the hook down. Hit bottom, lift, fish on!! By far my best day fishing Walleye. Unfortunately no keepers, but I'll take that kind of action anytime. Hope everybody is having a great start to the season!!!

I'll try to upload pics at a later time... My phone is currently on the bottom of another Lake lol

PMEmail Poster
papafishr
Posted: Jan 09, 2020 - 10:45 pm

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 13142

Sounds like an awesome time !!
Always great when the bite is on and the technique just works !!!

Looking forward to some pics !

Sorry to hear about the phone.

PMEmail Poster
Chevy
Posted: Jan 09, 2020 - 11:11 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 156

Certainly is nice when all the stars align, even just for an hour. Great trip Dave.

PMEmail Poster
Longshank
Posted: Jan 10, 2020 - 08:12 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 118

sounds like a great time

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Nipissing
Fishing forum for Lake Nipissing & Area. Fishing for walleye/pickerel, muskie, pike, bass, perch, crappie and more. Local Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Tactics, Discussions & More. Northern Ontario Fishing at it's Best!