Fishing Forum  Fishing Regulations  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Monster Crappie are back, Fall crappie report
Fall Water
Posted: Sep 23, 2020 - 09:18 pm

Egg

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 18597

Like your posts Crappeeeman! Wait for your post and photos for tonight fishing.

PMEmail Poster
crappeeeman
Posted: Sep 24, 2020 - 12:39 pm

Parr Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 18589

Well mr fall water my report is nothing to report. The fish did not cooperate last night. Fished from 4pm to 3 am and nothing to bring back to the house. Maybe better luck tonight. We will see.

PMEmail Poster
crappeeeman
Posted: Sep 25, 2020 - 01:38 pm

Parr Trout

Well another long night 7pm to 630am all I caught was lots of small pickeral lots and lots of rock bass a bunch of small mouth from 4am ot 6am only kept 1 it was 1.32 pounds ate him for breafast went to sleep.

Attached Image

PMEmail Poster
Fall Water
Posted: Sep 25, 2020 - 06:56 pm

Egg

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 18597

Thanks for posting. You really fish hard be safe

PMEmail Poster
crappeeeman
Posted: Sep 25, 2020 - 09:47 pm

Parr Trout

Yes you too...Safe is good...When I leave the inlaws and my better half at the house in october and november around ten in the morning they always say see you tomorrow because I do not come back until 6 or 7 am the next day. For me to say I am going fishing for a little while would be an outright lie. Just love the water and almost all my fall fishing is from shore. Last night I was on a small piece of property on balsam. It is my go to place when nothing else is showing promise. Water on one side trees on the other no light at all no moon last night after 11pm. You cant see anything. Coyotes howling, raccoons, skunks, deer and bears. Who would not want to be any where else but fishing. It is not peaceful to me. It is exhilarating to me. That is even before I catch a fish.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Kawartha Lakes
Fishing forum for the Kawartha Lakes & Area. Rice Lake, Lake Scugog, Sturgeon Lake, Balsam Lake, Chemong Lake, Buckhorn Lake, Pigeon Lake, Stoney Lake - Fishing Reports, Ice Conditions, walleye, bass, muskie, crappie, perch & more!