Fishing Forum  Fishing Regulations  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search

  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Hamilton Conservation Authority, Please report Damage & Trespassing
Posted: Apr 06, 2020 - 03:45 pm

Trophy Trout

Group: Members
Posts: 939
Member No.: 766
Joined: August 11, 2011

If you see people damaging or removing barricades. Please report them!

Hamilton Conservation Authority

We understand how much you love your favourite trail or conservation area. Maybe you're a neighbour to us, or just visit occasionally. But please, respect the closures. The signs, barricades, blocked parking lots, they do apply to you. They apply to us all. Don't tear down the signs, cut the fence or move the barricades. Our staff are constantly repairing and moving things back. If you'd like to help, if you see people gathering or not observing physical distancing, the City of Hamilton has set up a reporting line at 905-546-2489. To report people trespassing, please call the Hamilton Police Service non-emergency line at 905-546-4925. The bylaw number for reporting illegal parking is 905-540-6000. Our staff are unable to detain or fine people, so bylaw or police would be the best people to report to.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll


Fishing Great Lakes
Fishing forum for the Great Lakes & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in the Great Lakes!