» Fishing Forum  Fishing Regulations  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Thieves! Watch out for these two.
Kram31
Posted: Sep 09, 2020 - 04:32 pm

Parr Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 7812

They had taken some of my tackle out of my boxes and spread it though out their own. All my soft plastics were mixed in with theirs. I only use certain things so i know which were mine but still don't think i got everything back. They were of age so the cop did not need to call parents to say their scum child is in trouble.

PMEmail Poster
Duck1975
Posted: Sep 09, 2020 - 06:43 pm

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 13377

May be those assholes stole my engine from my boat at Coock Bay Marina?!
If I would catch these guys with my engine what they stole I guarantee both assholes will walk away with broken fingers or arm.(
Glad that you get your stuff back man .(not all but .... anyways).

This post has been edited by Duck1975 on Sep 09, 2020 - 06:44 pm

PMEmail Poster
fishmagnet
Posted: Sep 09, 2020 - 07:46 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 515

I guess you didn't get their names?

PMEmail Poster
Murf123
Posted: Sep 10, 2020 - 07:11 pm

Parr Trout

Member No.: 13354

I love the guy who said douchbags breeding douchbags....so true... Find out if any Neighbours are missing stuff... Those douchbags would be my first targets.... Disgusting.....

PMEmail Poster
nbender81
Posted: Sep 10, 2020 - 08:58 pm

Parr Trout

Member No.: 14362

So awesome you caught the pricks. Imagine they were in a bit of a panic too. Love the shame photos. Love them.

PMEmail Poster
dano1
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 - 11:17 am

Fry

Member No.: 2629

Nice work, you were able to locate yourself and solve it!! Great job on being able to keep your cool and deal with the way you did, my hats off to you on that . I've had similar situations over the years and have dealt with each situation differently, some involved just as you did ,some involved just a visit with parents and some involved hospital visits for culprits ( they made the choice to push my button when caught lol) Good on you!

PMEmail Poster
Goshawk
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 - 11:33 am

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 11890

Wow! Good on you for doing the legwork and locating them with your stuff still in their possession. That makes it easier for the police to make the case. Unfortunately, it's a relatively small amount so any imprisonment time will be short.
I agree that there should be some sort of shaming board. Maybe have one set up in certain areas of the province so everyone knows that these two are genuine dirtbags that were caught in the act. And since their parents didn't need to be notified, the Young Offenders legislation doesn't necessarily apply to them (I've always thought that was a dumba$$ piece of legislation anyway).

PMEmail Poster
HookMeUp
Posted: Sep 17, 2020 - 03:39 pm

Smolt Trout

Member No.: 17201

QUOTE (Kram31 @ Sep 09, 2020 - 04:32 pm)
They had taken some of my tackle out of my boxes and spread it though out their own. All my soft plastics were mixed in with theirs. I only use certain things so i know which were mine but still don't think i got everything back.

Wonder what would of happened if when retrieving your things you just happened to point at a several of their toys & gear and told the cops “that’s mine & that’s mine as well”. Who to believe, the turds that just got caught stealing..

Again - great job on keeping a cool head about it

PMEmail Poster
Perch dreamer
Posted: Sep 20, 2020 - 10:44 pm

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 10082

Well done.Where on south shore.
Thanks

PMEmail Poster
gskipwith
Posted: Sep 22, 2020 - 07:35 pm

Parr Trout

Member No.: 7296

Just wondering if there were any repercussions for these 2 men. Were charges laid, did they get off with a warning, were the police unable to charge?

I caught 2 people stealing cell phones from my car. When the police came charges were not laid because they didn't have the cell phones on them.

I would really hope that to be caught with the goods that charges occur.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Kawartha Lakes
Fishing forum for the Kawartha Lakes & Area. Rice Lake, Lake Scugog, Sturgeon Lake, Balsam Lake, Chemong Lake, Buckhorn Lake, Pigeon Lake, Stoney Lake - Fishing Reports, Ice Conditions, walleye, bass, muskie, crappie, perch & more!