Ľ Fishing Forum  Fishing Regulations  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Sturgeon Lake Crappie, Where are they come ice season?
Donny135
Posted: Dec 13, 2020 - 10:55 am

Lunker Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 17736

QUOTE (crappeeeman @ Dec 13, 2020 - 04:19 am)
Yes I have read dozens of studies on fish and some agree with you and some do not. I myself do not debate these things. The only real problem is over fishing. If you read my posts you can tell I put the fish first always. The fish come first. Crappie and perch is the perfect example. The limits for these fish should be half of what it is. People should not keep their limit just because they can. Fill their freezers and breakthe possesion limits all the time. Get rid of the bad people and you will have lots of big small and medium fish...it is that simple.

Oh yeah absolutely, just thought I'd throw it out there, if there's one thing I can over-explain happily it's fishing lmao

Tight lines

PMEmail Poster
Merty94
Posted: Dec 21, 2020 - 11:46 pm

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 18686

Well this has been a great discussion! Thanks for all the replies and advice, seems my plight is shared by at least a few. Maybe I should just start focusing my efforts on other waters like balsam? Iíve heard lower buckhorn has some crappies as well.

PMEmail Poster
duckbuster
Posted: Dec 22, 2020 - 10:36 pm

Fry

Group: Members
Member No.: 17637

Well I learned some thing today, good reading

PM

Topic Options Pages: 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Kawartha Lakes
Fishing forum for the Kawartha Lakes & Area. Rice Lake, Lake Scugog, Sturgeon Lake, Balsam Lake, Chemong Lake, Buckhorn Lake, Pigeon Lake, Stoney Lake - Fishing Reports, Ice Conditions, walleye, bass, muskie, crappie, perch & more!