Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Float tube fishing, Savage gear belly boat with oars
ik0n
Posted: Apr 11, 2018 - 06:57 am

Smolt Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 10392

I had been looking at float tubes but I have decided to go the Packraft route.

Kokopelli Packraft or Alapacka Raft make some quality vessels!

PMEmail Poster
RAM3500
Posted: Apr 11, 2018 - 07:14 am

Adult Trout

Member No.: 11509

The Savage Gear High Rider 150 and 170 Belly Boats are the latest in a long line of innovative products from the most progressive company in lure fishing! A portable, lightweight and frame-less pontoon boat, or float tube as they are perhaps better known in the UK, specifically designed and developed by predator anglers for predator anglers to suit this active style of fishing. The 4-chamber construction gives the angler extra security, however we always recommend you wear a manually operated life jacket while using a float tube of any kind. Lightweight detachable oars and an adjustable footrest make the 170 the fastest mover in its class and when you need to explore further afield you can just strap up with the included back pack style carry straps and hike away into the undiscovered wilderness. A sturdy extra high seat with drop-stitch air chamber for comfort and stability make the 170 your new favourite fishing platform and built in rod holders, side bags, luggage net, detachable crossbar with apron and a handy fish measure mean all your essentials are close at hand for a day on the water!

Attached Image

PMEmail Poster
RAM3500
Posted: Apr 11, 2018 - 07:17 am

Adult Trout

Member No.: 11509

Another pic

Attached Image

PMEmail Poster
deerhunter
Posted: Apr 11, 2018 - 10:33 am

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 10322

I too have been thinking about getting one of these float tubes for some back lakes and rivers. Nice to hear the various comments on the subject here in this forum. I think that a kayak would be too much for me to carry through the heavy brush while getting to the remote unfished section of river that I have in mind. The float tube just might fit the bill.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Simcoe
Fishing forum for Lake Simcoe & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in Simcoe County!

Marketplace