Ľ Fishing Forum
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Kevin is home.
es088
Posted: Sep 14, 2018 - 10:24 am

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 9134

It is with a heavy heart and tears in our eyes that I tell you that the search for Kevin has concluded. On September 11, Durham police were called to Petticoat Creek Conservation Area when a body washed ashore. Upon further identification and investigation, it has been confirmed the body belongs to Kevin Wong.

The family of Kevin is going through an extremely tough time of mourning, and I hope we can all support and respect them during this difficult time.

We would like to thank everyone for their unwavering support during the past five days. Thank you to all of the police services who used their resources to search for Kevin. Thank you to the volunteers who walked the shoreline, the boaters who went out on the water, and the drone operators who searched the lake. Thank you to the media for helping get the word out about Kevin, and the residents in the area who supported the search. Please make sure you remove any posters put up along the shoreline during the search.

The overwhelming response of support to the search for Kevin is a testament to his character, and the positive effect he had on everyone he met. He was an important member of the fishing community, and we are going to miss him so much.

Words cannot express the complete devastation Kevinís loss has to his family and close friends. Many who had interactions with Kevin agree that he is a genuine friend that everyone loves. He will be deeply missed and we will remember him forever. Please help us to support the family as they struggle to find ways to go through this tragedy. All donations will go directly to the family to help cover the costs of the memorial and other related expenses. Your prayers, messages, and ongoing support are deeply appreciated.

www.gofundme.com/BFSCKevin

Attached Image

PMEmail Poster
thanh
Posted: Sep 14, 2018 - 11:24 am

Trophy Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 3415

My deepest condolences to Kevin's family and friends.

PMEmail Poster
Disco
Posted: Sep 14, 2018 - 12:30 pm

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 10908

My deepest sympathies to those who knew Kevin.

I hope that his chest cam can shed some light as to how this tradgedy happened and how we can learn to prevent this from happening to others.

PMEmail Poster
es088
Posted: Sep 14, 2018 - 12:40 pm

Alevin

Member No.: 9134

Thank you.

We like all of you are still trying to figure out what happened. At the mean time, I would like to ask of your prayers to his family.

PMEmail Poster
fishmagnet
Posted: Sep 14, 2018 - 05:37 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 515

Deepest sympathies to all his friends and family..

PMEmail Poster
FishingChef
Posted: Sep 14, 2018 - 07:14 pm

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 15394

My deepest sympathy and condolences to Kevin's family and friends. He will be missed.

PMEmail Poster
Greengrass
Posted: Sep 17, 2018 - 06:37 pm

Egg

Member No.: 15023

RIP Kevin

PMEmail Poster
piercer
Posted: Sep 17, 2018 - 08:36 pm

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 719

My heart goes out to the family never met him loved the videos tragic loss God bless!

PM
Chevy
Posted: Sep 17, 2018 - 09:26 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 156

Tragic indeed. My sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

PMEmail Poster
avgefisherman
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 - 04:35 pm

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 2365

My Deepest condolences to Kevin's family and friends and a tragic lost to this board. Didn't know Kevin but enjoyed his ice fishing video's, he seemed to be a great guy and funny loved his videos. He will be missed greatly . RIP Kevin ......

PMEmail Poster
Longshank
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 - 08:59 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 118

very sad to lose such a great person.....RIP

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Great Lakes
Fishing forum for the Great Lakes & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in the Great Lakes!

Marketplace