Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2 3   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Black fly reports.., Area and conditions..
IACO72
Posted: May 25, 2018 - 07:58 am

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 10955

Hi Landonfish,
We are on whitestone as well. South end. Just got the place a few years ago so I still have lots to learn about the lake. We Only get up there weekends and not every weekend at that. I love it though regardless. I haven't even been to the North side yet believe it or not. LOL. I would love any help you could give me for sure. I tried to PM you but it wouldn't let me.

PMEmail Poster
Longshank
Posted: May 25, 2018 - 02:12 pm

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 118

took 2 days off to open cottage.nice.all good.

they were around, but not in full force.....that was the long weekend and it was a pleasant surprise.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website
IACO72
Posted: May 25, 2018 - 02:19 pm

Alevin

Back in Dunchurch for the long weekend. They're a nightmare now !! Par for the course I suppose. Hopefully they don't last too long.

PMEmail Poster
landonfish
Posted: May 27, 2018 - 01:48 pm

Parr Trout

Member No.: 5784

QUOTE (IACO72 @ May 25, 2018 - 07:58 am)
Hi Landonfish,
We are on whitestone as well. South end. Just got the place a few years ago so I still have lots to learn about the lake. We Only get up there weekends and not every weekend at that. I love it though regardless. I haven't even been to the North side yet believe it or not. LOL. I would love any help you could give me for sure. I tried to PM you but it wouldn't let me.

I think you have to reach a certain amount of posts before it lets you use the personal message feature. Unfortunatley, Look me up on Facebook as Landon Theodoru

PMEmail Poster
deepjigger
Posted: May 28, 2018 - 07:29 am

Smolt Trout

Member No.: 2904

What a difference a week makes. Was in the haliburton area the last two weekends, and the black flies are definitely biting now. Saw a few mosquitoes, but not in thick like the black flies.

PMEmail Poster
IACO72
Posted: May 28, 2018 - 08:47 am

Alevin

QUOTE (landonfish @ May 27, 2018 - 01:48 pm)
QUOTE (IACO72 @ May 25, 2018 - 07:58 am)
Hi Landonfish,

I think you have to reach a certain amount of posts before it lets you use the personal message feature. Unfortunatley, Look me up on Facebook as Landon Theodoru

Odd as it may sound I'm not on facebook. You're not on Linkedin by any chance are you?

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Northern Lakes
Fishing forum for Northern Ontario, including Muskoka, Algonquin & Bancroft Area Lakes. Fishing for brook trout, lake trout, bass, walleye, pickerel, muskie, pike, crappie, perch, splake and more. Northern Ontario fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace