Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Boat fishing Jan 4 lol
jayazoomy
Posted: Jan 11, 2019 - 09:15 am

Trophy Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 3901

Me and my brother took his boat out on simcoe last week and did some trolling bay way frozen right over lake did not have a skim on it.had to do some slush shoveling lol but got her in and fished for 4 h only one taker slower than I thought we have 10 plus fish days where we hit most time. All and all good day out water was like glass and +2 weird being out there with ice floating around

Attached Image

PMEmail Poster
CousinHippy
Posted: Jan 11, 2019 - 09:50 am

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 8483

I wouldn't complain about that being the only fish I caught... She's a beaut! Wonder if the majority are in the frozen bays feeding under the ice making it slower out on the main lake?

PMEmail Poster
ilyukha
Posted: Jan 11, 2019 - 11:02 am

Adult Trout

Member No.: 12665

Nice fish, congrats!
Dec 31st I was with the family and friends in Barrie walking in Centennial park and the bay was wide open and calm so I was thinking that someone will definitely be fishing it in early Jan.

PMEmail Poster
BlackCrowe13
Posted: Jan 11, 2019 - 11:07 am

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 9047

Nice catch!

Wish my boat was not wrapped! On the other hand, Iím not feeling as badly as I did a couple of weeks ago... Ice is coming fast now! Woo hoo!

PMEmail Poster
nocod
Posted: Jan 11, 2019 - 11:21 am

World Record Trout

Member No.: 401

,wow out in the boat

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Simcoe
Fishing forum for Lake Simcoe & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in Simcoe County!

Marketplace