Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New Rig
FatRap
Posted: Jan 31, 2019 - 10:32 am

World Record Trout
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1282

QUOTE (wvmedic @ Jan 31, 2019 - 12:01 pm)
QUOTE (FatRap @ Jan 31, 2019 - 09:55 am)
QUOTE (wvmedic @ Jan 31, 2019 - 10:50 am)
@Backroadsfishing, Charleston, WV. The back roads for sure, I'll be back from home from Nipissing for about three weeks. Then heading to Quebec to fish Zec Kipawa.

Jeff

My buddy retired in Thorne ON, Wyse Road just before you cross the dam, about a 15 - 20 minute drive to Kipawa from there.

FatRap, we go out in the Zech. 69km out the haul road.

Jeff

Lol, had to google that one, a little further than a 15 to 20 minute drive. Looks like a great area to fish, what are targeting up there? Give us a report this summer when you get back and let us know all about your trip.

Tight lines

PMEmail Poster
wvmedic
Posted: Jan 31, 2019 - 01:34 pm

Fry

Group: Members
Member No.: 16481

QUOTE (FatRap @ Jan 31, 2019 - 10:32 am)
@Backroadsfishing, Charleston, WV. The back roads for sure, I'll be back from home from Nipissing for about three weeks. Then heading to Quebec to fish Zec Kipawa.

Jeff

My buddy retired in Thorne ON, Wyse Road just before you cross the dam, about a 15 - 20 minute drive to Kipawa from there.

Jeff

Lol, had to google that one, a little further than a 15 to 20 minute drive. Looks like a great area to fish, what are targeting up there? Give us a report this summer when you get back and let us know all about your trip.

Tight lines

FatRap, Walleye, Northern and an occasional Laker. That 69km out of Bearn can take a couple hours to drive. Not much out that far, a few cabins on the lake. Most are empty when we are there, we camp on an island. I will do a post though when we return.

Jeff

PMEmail Poster
FatRap
Posted: Jan 31, 2019 - 02:12 pm

World Record Trout
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1282

QUOTE (wvmedic @ Jan 31, 2019 - 03:34 pm)
QUOTE (FatRap @ Jan 31, 2019 - 10:32 am)

Jeff

Jeff

Tight lines

FatRap, Walleye, Northern and an occasional Laker. That 69km out of Bearn can take a couple hours to drive. Not much out that far, a few cabins on the lake. Most are empty when we are there, we camp on an island. I will do a post though when we return.

Jeff

Looking forward to your report, enjoy your trip

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Nipissing
Fishing forum for Lake Nipissing & Area. Fishing for walleye/pickerel, muskie, pike, bass, perch, crappie and more. Local Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Tactics, Discussions & More. Northern Ontario Fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace