» Fishing Forum  Fishing Regulations  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search

Pages: 1 2   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Detroit River, Gettting ready
sabmgb
Posted: Mar 31, 2023 - 06:46 pm

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 15901

thanks for the offer, I was going to offer you to come with me. I been talking with a couple other members to come out with me. Most members here are a long ways from here so it hard and don't want them to travel for 4 hours and not get any fish. Should be going pretty good in a week or so, if the north winds and rain ever lets up. I have fished the river at the correct time and got none as the winds were high and water was like mud. You know they were there as you could feel them hitting your line. It is a great fishery, but there is also the St Clair River that is just as good and starts a week or 2 after the Detroit. I live pretty much the same distance from either. I have gotten limits in under an hour when they are there and you find the right spot.

PMEmail Poster
Nuclear
Posted: Apr 01, 2023 - 09:49 am

World Record Trout

Member No.: 3419

Ok thanks

PMEmail Poster
sabmgb
Posted: Apr 03, 2023 - 12:29 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 15901

well took boat out for its test run this morning, figured might as well try jigging. Went to SCR to try. Boat fired right up, electric motor worked great, all electronics worked good. Only made 2 drifts, got a 24" big girl that was dropping eggs. She went back to finish her spawn. Water was dirty and it was cold and windy.

My new stinger hooks work great, if not for the stinger I would not have caught the one.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Berkley Power Bait Panfish Nibbles

Cordell Wally Diver Triple Threat

Piscifun Ultralight Spinning Reel

Magic Bait Crappie Bites

Mr Crappie Slab Daddy

Crappie Magnet White/Chart

Power Pro Braided Fishing Line

Custom 3D Fishing T- Shirts

Humminbird HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G3
Fishing Great Lakes
Fishing forum for the Great Lakes & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in the Great Lakes!