Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2 3   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Lake Level, Climbing fast
westarm
Posted: May 15, 2019 - 12:17 pm

Trophy Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 8318

QUOTE (westarm @ May 15, 2019 - 01:10 pm)
QUOTE (dan66 @ May 15, 2019 - 11:25 am)
west arm...
i didn't mean to offend anyone , my family has a cottage up that way and yes there is potential of flooding as well where we are. ( callendar way )
but from who we talked to the west end of the lake was much worse due to the winds pushing water that way more than the east end.

you asked " just curious?"
yes i was just curious that why i asked if any locals had any insight on the east end of the lake. - i read this article different and this was directed at the west end towards sturgeon river.
my apologies if i offended you with my curiosity.

i am fully aware of the severity and the loss that this brings.

no no dan, absolutely wasn't referring to you in any way shape or form, I was referring to the article, when I said just curious it was in respect to the article saying "they should be doing so without causing a wake" I meant just curious of how you operate a boat without a wake?

you have no need to apologize it must have been my wording that was wrong, I will edit it. cheers and sorry for the confusion.

I edited it dan, now the just curious is where it should be in response to the article. I just think the water is so high EVERYWHERE that boaters should respect peoples property, my rant had nothing to do with you, just to the article and the fact that there are some folks who care only about their personal enjoyment and zero about damages they are doing. I know there are the vast majority of us that are respectful but like everything all it takes is a few or in this case one.

PMEmail Poster
dan66
Posted: May 15, 2019 - 12:23 pm

Parr Trout

Member No.: 4141

all good westarm...
thanks for the clarification.

hope you get into some fish this weekend!

PMEmail Poster
westarm
Posted: May 15, 2019 - 12:30 pm

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 8318

QUOTE (dan66 @ May 15, 2019 - 01:23 pm)
all good westarm...
thanks for the clarification.

hope you get into some fish this weekend!

thank you, getting pumped! you as well, best of luck buddy!

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Nipissing
Fishing forum for Lake Nipissing & Area. Fishing for walleye/pickerel, muskie, pike, bass, perch, crappie and more. Local Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Tactics, Discussions & More. Northern Ontario Fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace