Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Nip Jan 23-26
Odie1
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 - 09:25 am

Egg

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 965

Our annual group will be fishing next week! Really looking forward to getting up there and drop some lines. The postings seem to be very slow!!! Hope somebody is catching a few. Will post the results and hopefully some pics when we get back.... I pray for safety for all, and of course full buckets!!!!
Blessings

PMEmail Poster
Longshank
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 - 01:11 pm

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 118

GL Odie........look forward to you post when you get back

PMEmail PosterUsers Website
FISHSKI
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 - 05:40 pm

Fry

Member No.: 1203

HELLO, I WAS UP THERE FOR THE WEEKND OF THE JAN 07 12, THE FISHING WAS OK, BUT U REALY NEED TO WATCH YOUR LINES. ONLY THING THAT HIT HARD WAS PIKE.

PMEmail Poster
Odie1
Posted: Jan 19, 2012 - 04:00 pm

Egg

Hey thanks Fishski.... hitting hard or soft I hope won't matter, as long as they're hittin'!!! But we'll keep a close eye on the lines Thanks again.

PMEmail Poster
Odie1
Posted: Jan 19, 2012 - 04:04 pm

Egg

Hey Longshank... thanks for posting and I wish you luck on your outings also. I usually see your posts here and on the Simcoe board and look forward to your reports on what's goin' on. Reel 'em in!!!

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Nipissing
Fishing forum for Lake Nipissing & Area. Fishing for walleye/pickerel, muskie, pike, bass, perch, crappie and more. Local Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Tactics, Discussions & More. Northern Ontario Fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace