Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Stocking Salmon in Georgian Bay?
metalbuckle
Posted: Oct 19, 2018 - 07:39 am

World Record Trout
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2

Thank-you awbringl,

That linked worked. I just checked one of my old email accounts I used to register my outdoors card and YES I rec'd this email as well.

WOW WELL DONE MNR --- They finally decided to create email newsletters. This is the first one I have ever received from them as far as I can tell, even though it says "Issue#2". I was completely surprised as you were awbringl.

Very interesting read, Thank-you for posting it..

I would definitely be in favour of walleye stocking in our lakes, they are without a doubt the most heavily fished, harvested and eaten sportfish in Ontario. IMO

PMEmail Poster
Berger
Posted: Oct 19, 2018 - 09:40 am

Smolt Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 9805

2 x (I would definitely be in favour of walleye stocking in our lakes, they are without a doubt the most heavily fished, harvested and eaten sportfish in Ontario. )

The news letter from MNR is great.
A good communication between the horde of fisherman's and the ministry is the key to have a successful fishery.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Georgian Bay & Lake Huron
Fishing forum for Lake Huron & Georgian Bay. Fishing for walleye, muskie, bass, salmon, trout, crappie, perch and more. Local Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Tactics, Discussions & More. Enjoy Lake Huron Outdoors!

Marketplace