Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: «« < 18 19 20   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 2018 Gold bass series, Sign up here
Putaforkinya
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 - 07:21 am

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 3100

Anyone coming up to the cottage on Westlemkoon please be advised the check-in is to because they have guests the night before and would have to wait for them to leave and then clean out the cabin

PMEmail Poster
mephisto_lake
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 - 06:03 pm

Smolt Trout

Member No.: 11714

I myself will be in the area bright and early, well...overcast and early fishing not 1, not 3 but 2 new lakes in the area I've never taken the time to stop and fish......At least friday has been downgraded to just rain.

PMEmail Poster
Putaforkinya
Posted: Yesterday at 09:03 am

World Record Trout

IMPORTANT:

there has been a last minute change of location for the weslemkoon tournament.
It will now be held just up the st at tanglewood marina.

All guys who booked the cottage with me at hidden cove we are now going to be staying at tanglewood. I have booked us two cottages there.
PLEASE MESSAGE ME OR TEXT ME TO CONFIRM THAT U SAW THIS AND THAT U KNOW WHERE YOU ARE STAYING.

also please note I still haven't updated my contacts and so dont have anyone numbers so if u text me tell me who u are.

Thanks.

Matt.

Tanglewood marina
2300 hartsmere red mcArthurs mills ON K0L 2M0

PMEmail Poster
Matt brum07
Posted: Yesterday at 08:30 pm

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 14300

Sorry to say that I won't be able to attend the tournament this weekend. Unfortunately a close friend of mine has passed away and the service is this weekend. I apologize for the last minute notice.

PMEmail Poster
Putaforkinya
Posted: Today at 08:36 am

World Record Trout

Another fyi.

As this is a 2 day tournament and the cost is only for one day we will be running 2 OPTIONAL over and above big fish pools (one for every day)
Again its optional 20$ a day.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: «« < 18 19 20  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Kawartha Lakes
Fishing forum for the Kawartha Lakes & Area. Rice Lake, Lake Scugog, Sturgeon Lake, Balsam Lake, Chemong Lake, Buckhorn Lake, Pigeon Lake, Stoney Lake - Fishing Reports, Ice Conditions, walleye, bass, muskie, crappie, perch & more!

Marketplace