Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Whale's Back Channel, Getting close!!
Goshawk
Posted: Aug 31, 2021 - 09:03 am

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 11890

I am so looking forward to getting back to the Spanish area of the Channel. I missed my trip up there last season because of Covid. It has always been my favorite trip of the year.
Has anyone been dipping baits for bass in the region lately? I'm hoping that the temperature drop over the next week will get the smallies jacked up on the feed for when I get there on Monday!!

PMEmail Poster
crappeeeman
Posted: Aug 31, 2021 - 02:40 pm

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 18589

Best of luck Lionel, catch them all. I will be fishing Balsam when you are up at your next adventure. Stay safe and good luck.

PMEmail Poster
Goshawk
Posted: Aug 31, 2021 - 04:54 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 11890

Good luck at Balsam too J. Glad to hear that you'll be back on the water again. I'll be stopping in Spanish for 4 nights, then going to the West Arm for 3 nights on the way back home. It's my annual long trip of the year.....7 full days of bassin' and golf!!

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Nipissing
Fishing forum for Lake Nipissing & Area. Fishing for walleye/pickerel, muskie, pike, bass, perch, crappie and more. Local Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Tactics, Discussions & More. Northern Ontario Fishing at it's Best!