Members |  Forum Rules |  Search

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Sad time is here
sabmgb
Posted: Oct 23, 2022 - 04:27 pm

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 15901

Decided to take boat out one last time as it was such a beautiful day. We fished the St Clair River, vertical jigging and trolling nothing for 2 hours of work. Went into small river for panfish and ended up with 33 nice perch between 2 of us. Then tried some more vertical jigging for walleye again nothing. So was a good finish to a great season.

Attached Image

PMEmail Poster
crappeeeman
Posted: Oct 23, 2022 - 09:59 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 18589

Yes you had some good posts this year, and a nice bucket of perch to finish it off. I still have quite a bit of fishing to do....weather permitting of course. I hope it does not get so cold, so fast in November as it did last year.

PMEmail Poster
sabmgb
Posted: Oct 24, 2022 - 01:52 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 15901

Thanks CM, the total out of boat was 145 walleye, 78 perch, 47 bluegill, several pike a few muskey, and a bunch of sunfish, but they were full of worms so let them go after the first few I cleaned. Only disappointment was I only catch 2 catfish for the smoker this year.

CM you have been having a great season, wish I had some shore fishing spots, but hunting takes up a lot of my time.

PMEmail Poster
Longshank
Posted: Oct 25, 2022 - 01:48 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 118

you had a good run this year

too early to put boat away down my way though

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Great Lakes
Fishing forum for the Great Lakes & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in the Great Lakes!