Ľ Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Garmin Panoptix LiveScope, Anyone used one?
JiggingGuy
Posted: Apr 16, 2019 - 12:25 pm

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 10507

Took the kids university money and bought the livescope panoptix with the portable kit so I can use it on soft and hard water...
Watched lots of YouTube videos and was convinced that this is a game changer and I that I too can now "catch fish" ;-)...

Just finished building it, running portable kit with a couple of M18 9AH Batteries. (BTW, not using the 18-12v converter. most finders have tolerance of 12v-24v)

I know, finding fish is not the same as catching fish... Want to try crappie fishing...

All videos on the unit is in the US warmer weather crappie fishing. Does anyone have any experience with one in Ontario for crappies?

PMEmail Poster
1aquaholic
Posted: Apr 17, 2019 - 03:53 pm

Parr Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 12970

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSzejb40idQ
Uncut Angling on youtube. Guy on there uses it quite a bit for different species soft and hardwater. unreal!

PMEmail Poster
Andrewj
Posted: Apr 19, 2019 - 06:14 am

Parr Trout

Member No.: 7919

Hell yeah thatís definitely money well spent LOL

PMEmail Poster
JiggingGuy
Posted: Apr 21, 2019 - 11:17 pm

Alevin

LiveVue was a game changer but the LiveScope takes that to the next level.

Haven't used it yet but looking forward to Walleye opener!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnWyBi6e5Ls

PMEmail Poster
JiggingGuy
Posted: May 07, 2019 - 02:50 pm

Alevin

Finally got out Sunday with the LiveScope on the BOQ. Caught almost every species except for Pike (Walleye, White Bass, Perch, White Perch, Channel Cats...) lots of fun.

With the Live scope we literally saw every fish we caught in real time... it was like video game fishing. You can see the tails on the fish moving and see reaction of the fish to your jigging action in real time... Can't wait for ice season.

Attached is a picture of school of white bass. When you know how deep they are you just drop your bait in there and see the actual fish you're going to catch going for your line...

Attached Image

PMEmail Poster
juicemanfta
Posted: May 07, 2019 - 03:30 pm

Smolt Trout

Member No.: 8279

Wow amazing. I want one

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Simcoe
Fishing forum for Lake Simcoe & Area. Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Discussions & More. Featuring Ice Hut Rentals, Accommodations, Bait & Tackle shops, Marinas and Fishing Guides. The best fishing in Simcoe County!

Marketplace