Fishing Forum  Fishing Regs  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: «« < 2 3 4   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Open liquor on a boat
Fishing Rod
Posted: Oct 03, 2018 - 12:19 pm

Trophy Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 4539

There are also cops out there that get off on ruining people's day.

PMEmail Poster
Chingachcook
Posted: Oct 03, 2018 - 05:32 pm

Fry

Member No.: 12172

I see from the general tone of the responses that there is a grudging acknowledgment that there might be room for a little leeway in how the open liquor in public law.... as written.. .is enforced by the provinces CO's and the OPP.

Save for my friend Mr. Longshank who seems to carry a rigid black and white view of the world regardless of circumstances. Mr L.... I can only hope that your children or grandchildren dont run afoul of the law by simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time and have to listen to someone who demonstrates why you only need a grade 12 education to land a job on the force.

PMEmail Poster
Longshank
Posted: Oct 03, 2018 - 07:17 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 118

instead of circling the globe until you find agreement with your point of view.....and trying to insult me...won't work

lobby to have the law changed... I like my beer as much as the next guy, but will not carry and can survive a fishing trip without

happy now, hope so...

and btw,,,,,,would be great if you came up with solid facts instead of misleading lines and info/stories, then maybe we could have a discussion and he law is written in black and white, so even my children know right from wrong

time to move along.....I got vacation to do

PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Chingachcook
Posted: Oct 04, 2018 - 12:57 pm

Fry

Member No.: 12172

QUOTE (Longshank @ Oct 03, 2018 - 08:17 pm)
instead of circling the globe until you find agreement with your point of view.....and trying to insult me...won't work

lobby to have the law changed... I like my beer as much as the next guy, but will not carry and can survive a fishing trip without

happy now, hope so...

and btw,,,,,,would be great if you came up with solid facts instead of misleading lines and info/stories, then maybe we could have a discussion and he law is written in black and white, so even my children know right from wrong

time to move along.....I got vacation to do

I'd say you just took a knee. Well done.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: «« < 2 3 4  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Lake Nipissing
Fishing forum for Lake Nipissing & Area. Fishing for walleye/pickerel, muskie, pike, bass, perch, crappie and more. Local Fishing Reports, Current Ice Conditions, Fishing Tips, Tactics, Discussions & More. Northern Ontario Fishing at it's Best!

Marketplace