Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Cold Morning, Slow Day
mykola
Posted: Jan 14, 2023 - 04:48 pm

Trophy Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 13075

Little chilly this morning, set up on the laker grounds today. Wind was almost nonexistent all day, which was great, got a good sunburn. 6 ice over 45-65fow, sleds, atv, and permanent huts out. Not much action all around. I got one 16 Lake trout and one 10 herring, and others in the group got a 16 laker and 17 walleye. Lost a couple on set lines, most fish on jigs. Lots of lookers.

Great day to be out.
Fish quickly became fishcicles.

Attached Image

PMEmail Poster
sparky302
Posted: Jan 14, 2023 - 05:24 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 4572

Nice catch it was -31c here early this morning nice you got out and got into some fish

PMEmail PosterUsers Website
jignhookz
Posted: Jan 14, 2023 - 05:47 pm

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 10427

Nice one! I hope the big lakes in my area lock up soon. Just the bays on the big lakes from what I have seen. Good report and enjoy the eats.

PMEmail Poster
xiaolu
Posted: Jan 15, 2023 - 08:49 am

World Record Trout

Member No.: 50

QUOTE (mykola @ Jan 14, 2023 - 04:48 pm)
Little chilly this morning, set up on the laker grounds today. Wind was almost nonexistent all day, which was great, got a good sunburn. 6 ice over 45-65fow, sleds, atv, and permanent huts out. Not much action all around. I got one 16 Lake trout and one 10 herring, and others in the group got a 16 laker and 17 walleye. Lost a couple on set lines, most fish on jigs. Lots of lookers.

Great day to be out.
Fish quickly became fishcicles.

Attached Image

Nice! ;-)

PMEmail PosterYahoo

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Fishing Northern Lakes
Fishing forum for Northern Ontario, including Muskoka, Algonquin & Bancroft Area Lakes. Fishing for brook trout, lake trout, bass, walleye, pickerel, muskie, pike, crappie, perch, splake and more. Northern Ontario fishing at it's Best!